About Dr Mosaraf Ali
Dr. Mosaraf Ali is a physician trained in both Western and Indian medicine, and is a proponent of integrated medicine. Having studied medicine at the University of Delhi followed by the Central Institute for Advanced Medical Studies in Moscow from 1973 to 1982. He runs the Integrated Medical Centre in London, attended by many high-profile clients and has conducted his rejuvenation programmes in the Himalayas for 25 years.
- Passed M.D. with Honours 1980 from Friendship University, Moscow.
- Post-Graduation Diploma courses in Acupuncture, Clinical Fasting and Iridology
- Practical training under leading practitioners of Traditional Indian Medicine like Ayurveda, Unani, Marma Therapy, Bone-Setting, Naturopathy, Yoga, etc.
- Developed own skill for treatment of disabilities like Stroke, Coma, Birth Injuries, Post-Traumatic Palsies etc.
- Conducted Research on Stroke Rehabilitation at Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital and “Late Stroke Rehabilitation with Marma Therapy” at the prestigious Hammersmith Hospital in London (Geriatric Unit)
Some of his highlights
- Dr Ali’s Integrated Health Bible
- Dr Ali’s The Ultimate Back Book
- Dr Ali & Jiwan Brar Therapeutic Yoga
- Dr Ali’s Nutrition Bible
- Dr Ali’s Weight Loss Plan
- Dr Ali’s Women’s Health Bible
- Dr Ali’s The Neck Connection
- Dr Ali’s Weight Loss Secrets
- Studied in St. Vincent’s School, Asansol as a full time Boarder
- Passed Indian school Certificate with First Division in 1972
- Joined University of Delhi in 1972
- Passed Pre-Medical Examination with First Division in 1973
- Joined MBBS at Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi in 1973
- Joined Friendship University, Moscow late 1973
- Passed M.D. with Honours 1980 acquiring 39 Excellent Grades out of 41 subjects
- Joined Central Institute of Advanced Medical Studies USSR in Moscow 1980
- Received Diploma in Acupuncture in 1980. It was full-time 3 months course
- Post-Graduation in Acupuncture and Allied subjects from the above Institute
- During the Post-Graduation Diploma courses (Approx. 80 hours each) were done in Acupuncture, Clinical Fasting and Iridology.
- Joined Sir Ganga Ram Hospital 1982-1983
- Opened Centre for Integrated Medicine in 1983 in New Delhi
- Did practical training under leading practitioners of Traditional Indian Medicine like Ayurveda, Unani, Marma Therapy, Bone-Setting, Naturopathy, Yoga, etc.
- Worked with a Charity Foundation to treat Polio Children in the villages in Haryana near Delhi
- Developed own skill for treatment of Disabilities like Stroke, Coma, Birth Injuries, Post-Traumatic Palsies etc.
- The results of treatment of the above conditions became the topic for a Documentary called “Search for an Alternative Cure” on Prime Time TV in India. This Documentary was broadcast thrice on Central TV, the only Channel available in 1988.)
- 1988 – Joined Vital Life Centre, Hong Kong as Medical Director
- Did several lectures, TV and Radio interviews to promote Integrated Medicine at the above clinic.)
- 1991 – Joined The Hale Clinic in London. (Opened a Department of Integrated Medicine at the above clinic.)
- 1996 – Did research in “Late Stroke Rehabilitation with Marma Therapy” at the prestigious Hammersmith Hospital in London (Geriatric Unit) 1997 – Opened Integrated Medical Centre in Central London with 20 doctors and therapists.
- 2004-2005 Conducted Research on Stroke Rehabilitation at Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital. (Published in Journal of Physical Rehabilitation in June 2006).
- Conducted study on Stroke Rehab in India in 2006. 8 out of 10 patients with severe Stroke were able to walk in 8 weeks.
Regularly speaks at World Presidents’ Organisation with a rating of over 9 out of 10.
Conduct his unique health programme in the Himalayas twice a year.
Weekly Health Show for Sony TV
Opened a Charity Clinic for the poor in Kangra Valley, Himalayas in India.
Trained NHS Doctors in Integrated Medicine
Have trained 4 batches of National Health Service doctors in Principles of Integrated Medicine.
Wrote a Health column in The Mail On Sunday for 6 years with an average readership of 3.6 million.