EFFECTIVE ALTERNATIVE ACNE REMEDY
ur bodies use several methods of elimination unwanted matte, including via the skin. The sebaceous glands, just below the skin, secrete fat-soluble toxins. If they have to work overtime, the excess sebum they produce can irritate the subcutaneous layer of the skin, causing ‘eruptions’ in the form of spots and rashes.
Many people think that acne is caused by poor diet. This is a myth, but eating fatty and sugary foods and drinking orange juice, which encourages inflammation of the skin, can weaken the body’s ability to function well. A good diet helps you to cope with any disease better.
These are my suggestions (really effective alternative / holistic Acne Remedy)
- Choose organic produce.
- Help your digestion by chewing food well.
- Make yourself fresh fruit and vegetable juices daily: try combining carrot, celery, apple and ginger.
- Eat oily fish (for essential fatty acids), avocados (for vitamin E), carrots (for beta-carotene), pomegranates (to fortify blood) and yams (to help hormonal balance).
- Add one dessertspoon of wheatgerm daily to your food.
- Avoid yeast products, deep fried foods, chocolates, sweets, excess salt, alcohol, coffee and citrus juice.
- Drink two litres of still water daily between meals.
Supplements treatment of acne
- Take Zinc tablets one daily for two months for skin maintenance.
- Dr Ali’s Detox Powder; soak a teaspoon in a cup of hot water at night: in the morning, strain, add a little hot water then drink. This acts as a good Detox.
To help scarring
- Ganpati cream : apply a small amount to the scar tissue and pigmented area after washing with mild soap and water. Leave overnight and wash off in the morning. Only use this on existing pigmented scar tissue, for two months.
- Apply pure Aloe Vera gel. Crush the leaves of an Aloe Vera plant (available from some health food shops), then apply the gel that oozes out with a cotton bud every morning. Also take two aloe vera capsules twice daily for three to four months.
- You could also try vitamin E Oil (essential oil for acne scars). Prick a vitamin E capsule with a pin and apply the contents on to the scars. Rosehip oil may also help.